Reservations are required in advance.
Online reservations are available or call (800)326-7238 between 10 AM and 5 PM. Reservations must be confirmed with full payment at least 7 days prior to your trip date (Group 30 days) by check or money order. Many weekend trips book full so make your reservation early. If space is available, reservations can be held on a credit card with less than 7 days notice.
Due to the cost of processing reservations, $15 per person is non-refundable. You may receive a refund for the balance of your payment upon notification made 7 days prior to your trip date. (Group reservations 30 days.)
NO REFUNDS on cancellations less than 7 days notice (groups 30 days notice)
All river users should recognize that there are inherent risks on any river trip or high adventure activity. River Riders and its affiliates assume no liability for personal injury or loss of personal property. You will be required to sign a waiver for each activity.. Minors must have this form signed by a legal guardian. We can mail or fax you a copy of the form prior to your trip. Drugs and alcoholic beverages are prohibited prior to and during the trip. If you have a medical condition you are concerned about, you should consult your physician before your trip.
Camping, hotels, motels, and bed & breakfast establishments are located within minutes of our headquarters. In addition there are many restaurants and fast food services nearby.
1. Be on time. We cannot wait for late arrivals. Plan to check in one hour before your trip's departure so you will have time to get your gear and take care of last minute personal chores. We reserve the right to cancel without a refund in the event you arrive after your confirmed trip time.
2. The minimum age for rafting is 6 years or 50 lbs.; for guided and white water tubing, 5 feet tall and 12 years of age; flat water tubing and canoeing, 30 pounds and 4 years of age; for kayaking, 12 years of age.
3. Weather Conditions - All trips go rain or shine. We reserve the right to relocate or change raft size, number of customers per raft, and length of trip due to abnormal river flow and conditions.
4. Leave your rings, jewelry and valuables at home. Waterproof disposable cameras are available in our river shop and take excellent shots. We suggest you not take expensive cameras on the river.
If you are rafting, a Professional Photograph may be taken which can be purchased upon completion of your trip.
Cap, visor or inexpensive sun glasses; shorts and a T-shirt; sun screen; old tennis shoes, aqua socks, or sport sandals; towel and a change of clothes for after the trip.
Spring and Fall:
In Addition For Canoe Trips:
Kayak Instruction | Location | Reservations/Info Request
Rafting & Kayaking | Tubing | Canoe Trips | Fishing Trips
North Branch of Potomac | Greenbrier River | New & Gauley Trips | Upper Yough
(304) 535-2663 fax: (304) 535-2610
408 Alstadts Hill Rd, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
©1996-2007 Harpers Ferry Rafting